The Management of the Benue State University, Makurdi has released the merit list of Admissions into undergraduate degree programmes for the 2016/2017 academic session.
Candidates who applied for admission into Benue State University, Makurdi for the 2016/2017 academic session are required to do the following:
- 1. Check for your admission on the Benue State University Portal and print details on payment of N400 using the e-payment platform (with link on the University website) or at the designated banks.
- 2. Proceed to pay the acceptance fee of Five Thousand, Five Hundred naira (N5,500) non-refundable to Benue State University, Makurdi using the e-payment platform or at the designated banks.
- 3. Proceed to do change of course on the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) website where the course admitted into is different from the course initially applied for.
- The Guidelines on e-payment are as follows:
- 1. Visit www.bsum.edu.ng or https://www.portal.bsum.edu.ng
- 2. Click on E-Payment platform to open the E-Payment Form
- 3. Select programme, Payment Category. Type in Registration Number, Select session or semester as applicable.
- 4. Click on “Generate Payment Reference” to generate payment number.
- 5. Click on link to proceed.
- 6. OPTIONS:
- (a). For cash payments at Bank: Visit any of the following Bank Branches nation-wide to make payment.
- * Fidelity Bank Plc.
- * Zenith Bank Plc.
- * ECO Bank Plc.
- * Guaranty Trust Bank Plc.
- * Sterling Bank Plc.
- * Diamond Bank Plc.
- * Access Bank Plc.
- * FCMB
- * First Bank of Nigeria Plc.
- * United Bank for Africa Plc.
- * Unity Bank Plc.
- * Union Bank of Nigeria Plc.
- * Skye Bank Plc.
- * Keystone Bank Plc.
- * Mainstream Bank Plc.
- * Stanbic Bank Plc.
Before proceeding to the bank, complete and printout your Payment Reference Number slip from the E-Payment Platform from the University website or Portal and take it to the bank. On receipt of cash from you the Bank using “College Pay” will process your transaction and generate Payment Receipt for you.
b. For ATM Payments: Visit any ATM machine with your ATM card and do the following:
- * Select Quick teller from the ATM menu
- * Select pay bills.
- * Fill in the Payment reference number generated from the E-Payment platform when you are requested to enter the Customer ID.
- * Fill in 04255101 when you are requested to enter the Payment Code.
- * Enter your GSM Number and complete the transaction.
c. For payment using Quickteller from the Internet: Visit the quickteller website www.quckteller.com/bsum to complete your transaction.
- * Insert your Registration number
- * Insert your email and mobile number and click "continue".
- * Follow the instructions on the screen to complete your payment.
- * Print out the payment confirmation slip.
- * Return to the portal and print out a payment confirmation slip.